Used Whizzer NE motors

Here is a chance to purchase the new Whizzer NE motor cheap! These are factory replacement motors and there are only 5 available. These motors do not have the carburetor or clutch assembly. Most of these motors had small oil leaks [most likely a gasket]and would be very easy to repair. I am not allowed to quote prices on this site, however I will be selling these below my normal dealer cost, and several hundreds below retail. Last week I aquired a few of these motors and sold them in the first hour, if anyone is interested let me know right away.
Quenton

Integrity

I like to hear about SMOKIN DEALS! Especially from a reputable seller... If Q needs a reference (Which he does not) Here is mine. Two deals both timely & honest. What more? My vote for prices posted on custom or Screamin' deals should be allowed. By any member in good standing.

after some reflection, i agree.

this is a members only area & i don't see why we can't get some "inside" business done.

i'll be revising the rules for in here shortly. they will be very fair and clear, and hopefully acceptable. thanks for the input.

Q, when we're all finished, you'll have your choice on how to edit/repost...sorry for the interrupt, but thanks to you something long overlooked has been addressed. stay tuned :)

Wow! Thanks for all the interest in the used Whizzer NE motors. I originally aquired 9 used motors [most were exchanged because of faulty gaskets] and have already sold 6 and possibly one more. I was asked to modify several for additional power, and many inquired about pricing with a carburetor & clutch system. I have already responded to many about the additional cost concerning the carburetor & clutch system. Just to let everyone know I will offer the RARE 26MM carburetor [no longer available, used on the early NE motors] with the motor if desired. I can also state the clutch system and larger carburetor will be offered well below dealer cost with the motor purchase. Please PM me for details. I can also offer one NE cylinder kit at retail price and include the 26MM carburetor for the 22MM version [no extra charge]. It is important to note the 26MM carburetor is not available via Whizzer USA or authorized dealers, because I recently purchased all of them. Another item that may be of interest to the hot rod crowd is the early NE cylinders I re-work that appear to at least double the HP of the stock Whizzer motor. I have 6 early NE cylinders waiting to be completed if anyone wants or needs additional power for their Whizzer. These cylinders can be used on all new generation Whizzers [1999 to 2007], however if converting the earlier WC-1 motor [1999 to 2004] you would also need to purchase the matching NE head and head bolts because of the different head-bolt pattern.
Quenton

What version is this

I'm not sure what version or carb size this is.

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

Quenton Please contact Tom Yendell ......try1897@wmconnect.com ..... I would like very much to talk to you ....VW.. T in ...WV

Here is a chance to purchase the new Whizzer NE motor cheap! These are factory replacement motors and there are only 5 available. These motors do not have the carburetor or clutch assembly. Most of these motors had small oil leaks [most likely a gasket]and would be very easy to repair. I am not allowed to quote prices on this site, however I will be selling these below my normal dealer cost, and several hundreds below retail. Last week I aquired a few of these motors and sold them in the first hour, if anyone is interested let me know right away.
Quenton

Hey bud do you offer a catolog or a parts and price list of all engines and parts in stock. or do you have a website. email me at xreyes03@yahoo.com please

thanx X

Sorry, I sold all the Whizzer NE motors within a couple of days. Thanks! For the many that missed aquiring one of these motors, PM me and I will start a list in case I locate any more.
Quenton

Back