VM 18 Carburetor hookup help

Treat land is great to deal with. Good prices fast shipping and good customer service. I've used them a bunch. You can get a vm 18 from them also plus jets if you need them.
I just ordered through them now actually! Thanks for the link! Those shims are out of stock, so if it doesn’t work as is I’ll rig something until they come back. Thanks again!

I just ordered through them now actually! Thanks for the link! Those shims are out of stock, so if it doesn’t work as is I’ll rig something until they come back. Thanks again!
Find another hose to fit inside the first hose, only need 10mm long.

I'd say its a waste to stick it on a stock intake. If you are already spending 60 on a good carb then its worth installing correctly. The 19mm carb has almost double the cross section of the 14mm intake. Reed valve is also a good upgrade. A drill is pretty much all you need to make a windowed piston. In general there are windowed pistons for the chinese bicycle engines sold on ebay, haven't checked if any of them fit a YD100 but they might.

That’s where my other question went, I was originally going to throw it on my YD, but decided to spend some money on a wildcat 80 instead to mod up. I’ll eventually get a reed for it, and probably window out the piston myself. I just have to make a structurally sound bike first lol all of my rims keep braking.

Back