Want to build a quiet 4 stroke that my wife will like!

if they find out the jewelry is stuff you found on the street, or someone left you in their will or otherwise took very little effort on your part to procure then they suddenly don't appreciate it anymore. Its not about the actual washer made of Au with a lump of carbon on top, its the idea that you yourself broke your back working to buy them something utterly useless that turns them on.

Dankoozy, that's such a succinct description of how it is; i couldn't have said it more perfectly myself !!!

Dankoozy, that's such a succinct description of how it is; i couldn't have said it more perfectly myself !!!

Here's an article that will cheer you up http://jezebel.com/5134284/women-orgasm-more-with-rich-men-claim-researchers

Women come with gold-digging preloaded into their firmware. So unless you were lucky enough to find someone who had the instinct suppressed (a good upbringing based on gold-digging getting them nowhere) or with a genetic mutation, yer toast! Women crave stability (riches, no risk, google driverless cars, stable environment, local government and big utility companies providing lots of services) where as men crave adventure. Even if you find a somewhat adventurous woman chances are she'll want to settle down and have kids and go boring on you.

Political correctness is choking all the fun out of everything.State facts, and people get all butthurt as if everything said should be "sunshine & lollipops".I've said it before and I'll say it again, some people don't have a sense of humor.

One thing I've noticed, if you don't have wealth (I'm a musician known as a "beautiful bum") you are mostly looked upon as a diamond in the rough, potential goods.Even when I tell them "hey I'm not a breeder, I don't marry, I won't take a job that kills my soul or ruins my calluses, I imbibe in a certain leafy substance, am not stopping as I've known it longer than you and it always delivers" some agree.Then after the initial chemicals of love/lust wear down, I find most want the antithesis of all.We're all high-functioning shaved apes, playing a surface game called society, and the "Thag" within is really in control.

Last edited:
I know it's last years post but this is one she would like.

imagesCARKH77H.jpg

Back