What A Horrible Misalignment!

Hey Quenton, What do you think of machining a new arm of billet (Manual clutch), for true alignment, and strength? I've had the cheap @$$ pot metal ones stress crack (and one broke in half) on my machines... I did measurements and started drafting a print, then abandoned the project as other stuff took precedent; maybe I'll get back on this...?

Hi Rif, EZ Motorbike Company would be very interested in adding a quality upgraded clutch arm for the new edition Whizzers to our product line in the near future. The arm would fit both the manual [slip] and automatic clutch versions. Please keep us posted if you decide to work on this project. Please consider the following ideas, first remove any play from the pivot point where the arm attaches to the motor, and secondly increase the "centers" approx 1/8"~3/16" to stop the 29" belt from rubbing the bottom front belt guard post on the motor. I will gladly supply information concerning the pivot point modifications [with photos] if needed.

Happy New Year,

I will gladly have any info you would supply. I'll dig out my rough sketch with measurements, and set up my drafting table to get on this ( I have auto cad but i don't like it, I prefer and am more proficient at hand drafting). I'll return this thread to the original poster now, but I'll pm ya' and we can work on this.

Back