What type of helmet do you wear

An ER nurse told me they call motorcycles, "donor-cycles". Good source of young, healthy organs for transplanting. I wear a DOT approved scooter style half helmet and leather gloves every time I ride, even if it's just around the block.

Helmet, gloves, and one of those suede leather welder's jackets-- it's not so heavy that it gets hot.

I wear gloves every ride, because I've been flung once or twice and pulled a Superman. Only manage to scrape my hands from motorized bikes.

I've recently seen, in another thread, somebody mention how they wear a baseball batter's helmet with a string for a chin strap. If I were to wear a helmet, it would be a batter's helmet. They are COMFY!!!

I use a Snell 3/4 motorcycle helmet, leather gloves, elbow/forearm guards and kneepads.

Thinking of buying dirt bike armor.:unsure:

57heaven-

Nice signiture-

Fathers day is coming up and I don't know how im gonna teller I want a new bike and motor.... LOL....

Thanks, lsoult. The handle refers to my 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Coupe I've had since 1999. Hopefully, my friend Hawaii Ed can post a pic of it as it leaves the paint shop. White top, Larkspur Blue bottom, the same color of the one I had 44 years ago.

License plate says "57HEAVEN".:D

For Father's Day, ask your wife for a used bike from Craigslist(I'm practical dear) and a new motor. Buy the pre-owned quality bike for cheap. The $$ you save easily pays for the new engine. With the remaining money, buy her something nice...for HER father.:unsure:

You'll make everyone happy this way.:D

Back