Where'd it go?

Whitewill1412

Local time
12:32 PM
I swear there was a post about a new avenger engine coming soon, but now I can't find it. What happened? Am I losing more marbles?

Idk, deleted for hearsay? On Alibaba you can get a p 85 for 85 usd before customs and shipping. If Mr Zane gets a discount on a large order, and sells at a low margin he could undercut www.Bicycle-engines.com but so could anyone with enough cash.

None of you guys are crazy, I saw it too, @sherron82 must have deleted his own thread because I know I didn't and Rocket or Anton were not online at the time as we were when it happened.

You can always PM Zane and ask him to make a post telling us all about this new Avenger motor he is going to be marketing...I'd like to see this as well.

Are you ralking about the 2 piece jug phantom 85?
NO...The only authorised Phantom dealer in the US is bicycle-engine.com

If you see anyone selling a 2 piece Phantom at this time, It is NOT from the manufacturer, but someone fabricating it on there own, it wouldn't be sanctioned by ZTMoto as one of their motors either because of actually cutting the top off to make it a 2 piece.

Idk, deleted for hearsay? On Alibaba you can get a p 85 for 85 usd before customs and shipping. If Mr Zane gets a discount on a large order, and sells at a low margin he could undercut www.Bicycle-engines.com but so could anyone with enough cash.
you can get them that cheap if they are older versions and/or you buy 20+ of them.

NO...The only authorised Phantom dealer in the US is bicycle-engine.com

If you see anyone selling a 2 piece Phantom at this time, It is NOT from the manufacturer, but someone fabricating it on there own, it wouldn't be sanctioned by ZTMoto as one of their motors either because of actually cutting the top off to make it a 2 piece.
Yeah, I saw nothing and I rarely delete things unless they are blatantly bad or spam

Back