For Sale Whizzer motor, carb + parts

Please view items and contact me if interested in purchasing parts. My father was a classic motorbike collector and we have many parts that we are now parting with since his passing. To my knowledge all parts appear original and in good condition. Garage kept in shelving units and containers as shown.

Please contact me via phone if interested 405-919-2388 . I am in Central Oklahoma, but can ship.

Candie

whizzer 1.jpg
whizzer.jpg

Thank you. Today is an especially hard day. We were VERY close and it is hard to no longer have him here. Especially miss riding our motorcycles together. Have not been able to even start my bike since he passed.

Do you know the year of the parts pictured above by chance?

Completely understandable about missing your dad on Father's Day, ahame you won't hop back on your MB, I'm sure he'd want you to continue your hobby especially since he apparently enjoyed it himself. No I do not know the years for your parts. Unfortunately there has been so many developments with pretty much everything your potential customer base will most likely be limited to someone who would need those parts for a specific older bike.

Back