Whizzer speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have to rely on your brakes you must be bad at steering lol. It's the 14 year old kid drifting his uncle's truck across a frozen lake that will be able to keep his car in a lane on an icy road.

35mph. Whizzer is great if you just ride and don’t mod it. I have a buddy with 3 of em. His 138s go about 37 top and the 148 tops around 45. All flatheads. Whizzers don’t go 70mph.

Instead of going ohv on whizzer I suggest getting a gx120 or gx160 and setting it up like a whizzer with the clutch on the jackshaft and a belt primary.

It's all, on how ya do your speed mods
Your friends 3 Whizzers sound almost stock
Yes OHV Whizzers can go 70 MPH
Flat Head Whizzers are on record with speeds in the mid 60s MPH
On friend I can think of right away Mr Ouenton Lee Gunthor Has a few Flat Head Whizzers that will break 60MPH
Guys fix up Whizzers with Whizzer Motors because their all Whizzer.
To put a Honda motor on a Whizzer is like putting a Honda motor on a Harley

I know where you’re coming from. You put over 35k on a whizzer. Well I put over 20k on a stock internals 212 that topped out at 65. And we are posting on a forum where people get excited about hitting the 500 mile mark. Ok.

It’s not a point you really need to argue. Yes I’m sure with many mods, and running on methanol, there is a whizzer out there that will do 70. Do you know what 70 is on a hardtail? It’s a bike you run once in 6 months or possibly never but you talk about it every time a whizzer thread comes up. How’s your back feeling?

To put a Honda motor on a Whizzer is like putting a Honda motor on a Harley

And it would be an upgrade in either case.

lol i dont like harleys either, they are expensive and break often from what i heard

I know where you’re coming from. You put over 35k on a whizzer. Well I put over 20k on a stock internals 212 that topped out at 65. And we are posting on a forum where people get excited about hitting the 500 mile mark. Ok.

It’s not a point you really need to argue. Yes I’m sure with many mods, and running on methanol, there is a whizzer out there that will do 70. Do you know what 70 is on a hardtail? It’s a bike you run once in 6 months or possibly never but you talk about it every time a whizzer thread comes up. How’s your back feeling?

And it would be an upgrade in either case.
Wow Dude I'm not arguing any point. I have no Idea what your talking about
Someone asked Whizzer Speeds? I said what I know.
Not once did I talk about my own bike. Or brag like you about your 212
You really don't know the Whizzer World do you?
To suggest to put a Honda motor on a Whizzer Get Real

Tony01
Who the Hell do you think You are?
Don't tell me what I should or should not do.

If you haven't noticed I Post only on the Whizzer Section.
My main reason for joining Motorbiked.com is to help the Whizzer Community.

I've got a friend who is CrAzY.
He rides a Death Trap
KTM 65cc Water Cooled 6 speed 2 stroke
He say's he's had it up to 70 MPH
Check out his Crappy Wheels, Crappy Brakes, Crappy Forks and Crappy Frame
This is a prototype build.
He is planning on a new frame, wheels and disc brakes.
Bike is fast. Really takes off
I'd hope he does that frame and fork is not good nor are the wheels and I can't even call those brakes.I've looked any many old bike and their crappy setups for the speeds they could attain but that was on open road or controlled enviroments not driving around city streets or the traffic conditions of today.

Wow Dude I'm not arguing any point. I have no Idea what your talking about
Someone asked Whizzer Speeds? I said what I know.
Not once did I talk about my own bike. Or brag like you about your 212
You really don't know the Whizzer World do you?
To suggest to put a Honda motor on a Whizzer Get Real

Take it easy dude. My point is the whizzer (or a 212!) is really damn good as mostly stock and OHV modding is a fool’s errand. A modern ohv Briggs, Honda, or predator motor of any size will be better quality and value any day of the week.

Conklin OHV Whizzer

Hi yes, still in business, and I have ridden with a few of them, typically costs about 1200+ to convert an engine, run excellent, lots of power, will NOT fit in the stock fame with out raising the cantilever bars, Mike

Ouch. “Get real”

Tony01, I understand your point
I agree $1,200 is a lot.
I was just pointing out what could be done for Whizzer speeds. Some people have deep pockets $
I hope no one strips a Whizzer to install a different motor.
Better off selling the Whizzer and building a different bike.
I like what Pat at Sportsman Cycles has done with the 160cc
He's got it all figured out NICE BIKES
Worksman Cycles has the Frame
I'm sure ya know all this.
I like what ya guys do with the 212 Impressive.
Have a nice day
Take it easy dude. My point is the whizzer (or a 212!) is really damn good as mostly stock and OHV modding is a fool’s errand. A modern ohv Briggs, Honda, or predator motor of any size will be better quality and value any day of the week.

Ouch. “Get real”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back