Wildfire Bike Dealer Info

RBL COEP

Thanks guys for all this helpful data I am gonna think it through for a bit but I like the idea of getting a carb that may provide a bit more power!

Chainlube

Thanks guys for all this helpful data I am gonna think it through for a bit but I like the idea of getting a carb that may provide a bit more power!
Don't worry about the power just yet, get it running first. Then you'll see what it needs, it might not need anything. You'll be happy with the performance and be miles and dollars ahead.
After, you can tweak the performance.

Don_Parsons

Yuppers...

Get it running the way it is,,, save your funds,,, and enjoy the good times...

Life is simple that way 👍

RBL COEP

Don't worry about the power just yet, get it running first. Then you'll see what it needs, it might not need anything. You'll be happy with the performance and be miles and dollars ahead.
After, you can tweak the performance.
I was just thinking if I am going to buy a carburetor and I have a chance to get one that has a bit more power for not much more I should consider that. Unless its not really that much more. I havnt looked into yet....

Frogslayer

It won't add any power, you'd need porting and an expansion chamber exhaust to be able to move enough air to need a higher flowing carb.