Wont start

The magnet, the keyway slot should be at the 1 o’clock position not the eleven looking straight at it.
well i did that still nothing think its time to give up on this thing after working on motorcycles for awhile thought a tiny bike engine would be super simple apparently not

well i did that still nothing think its time to give up on this thing after working on motorcycles for awhile thought a tiny bike engine would be super simple apparently not
Three rules to live by...fuel, air, and spark...if all three are in play, it has to at least attempt to start regardless of what adjustments may have to be made to run well...something is amiss that we are just not seeing here...I would bet if you took it to your local lawnmower/snowmobile/2 cycle engine store, they would have it figured out and running inside of 15 minutes...or at least know why it wont...just my 2 cents worth here...DAMIEN

Just one dumb thought i just had...did you disconnect the fuel line from the carbie to see if you have gas flow coming from the tank???...DAMIEN

Just one dumb thought i just had...did you disconnect the fuel line from the carbie to see if you have gas flow coming from the tank???...DAMIEN
I had the float bowl off before it was def getting fuel and i was trying to also start it with starting fluid it should def fire but nothing yeah im just gonna take it to my local small engine shop this things just giving me headaches

I had the float bowl off before it was def getting fuel and i was trying to also start it with starting fluid it should def fire but nothing yeah im just gonna take it to my local small engine shop this things just giving me headaches
Let us know...keep us informed...inquiring minds need to know...lol...DAMIEN

Ok if you ever want to give it another round of messing with it we’ll all be here. Lol
Thats the last thing i can think of since someone else just recently had this happen when fuel suddenly stopped flowing from the tank...he had a clogged petcock because of rust debris in the gas tank...The tank was new by the way, but many times they come in from china already rusty and this happens quite often...DAMIEN

Thats the last thing i can think of since someone else just recently had this happen when fuel suddenly stopped flowing from the tank...he had a clogged petcock because of rust debris in the gas tank...The tank was new by the way, but many times they come in from china already rusty and this happens quite often...DAMIEN
When I was building this last bike .First start it started ran it around block shut it off .The next day it wouldn’t start. Carburetor had junk in its jet cleaned carburetor still wouldn’t run changed all three filters and brand new tank rinsed it bam she never looked back

Back