Woo Hoo I got my $1.200 government piss away money

No matter what you buy, be sure you aren't getting ripped off for it though! 80cc 2 stroke engine kits are now selling for $210 on eBay instead of $90. 4 stroke kits are selling for $250 instead of $160. This pandemic has definitely reduced supply and increased demand for motorized bike parts, so be sure you don't get ripped off. Remember you don't have to spend it all at once, I know we all get that urge to spend $$$ all at once but sometimes it's best to spend it slowly and thoughtfully.

No matter what you buy, be sure you aren't getting ripped off for it though! 80cc 2 stroke engine kits are now selling for $210 on eBay instead of $90. 4 stroke kits are selling for $250 instead of $160. This pandemic has definitely reduced supply and increased demand for motorized bike parts, so be sure you don't get ripped off. Remember you don't have to spend it all at once, I know we all get that urge to spend $$$ all at once but sometimes it's best to spend it slowly and thoughtfully.
holy s**t! i just looked. thats a complete ripoff.

id wait untill this all blows over. give it a month and prices should be going back to normal.

I see that the bike you have has V-brakes which is nice. I don't know what you've already bought or what kind of build you want but here are some nice things to get:

Dual pull brake lever
Kool-stop V-brake pads (these are the BEST V-brake pads I have ever used, they make braking much easier and quicker)
3L gas tank from eBay - much MUCH better quality than the thin cheap Chinese tanks
36 or 38 T rear sprocket
Expansion/Jog Pipe
NGK B6HS
Mikuni VM18 Carburetor (I have a 65 main jet and 25 pilot jet)
eBay 2 stroke muffler for whatever expansion chamber you used (they can be annoyingly loud without a muffler)
WTB Thickslick Tires - look great, roll smooth, improve handling
Upgraded 415H Chain - smoother drive
Better quality throttle grips
Phone mount
Rear view mirrors
Upgraded clutch lever (makes it easier to pull clutch and lock it)
Upgraded exhaust gaskets (I got mine from eBay, they are excellent, no more oil dripping from gaskets)
R. Darra MFG CNC clutch flower nut - makes adjusting the clutch 10x easier, no more hammering that stupid nut
Black clutch pads - WAY more durable than the brown/orange ones and give a much better grip
Dremel bits/Dremel to port your engine

Boy there a lot stuff on your list, now money tree is done blooming . Maybe it might bloom again let’s hope so. I liked it

OK, Thanks (y) ... Ordered . I just about passed out $3.95 shipping they must be heavy LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at current events domestic and international with governments threatening to sue China or completely isolate from China, I'm afraid it may get really really hard to get cheap China anything after the lock downs are over.

Looking at current events domestic and international with governments threatening to sue China or completely isolate from China, I'm afraid it may get really really hard to get cheap China anything after the lock downs are over.
i wouldn't worry about it too much, as this is just a bit over-hyped currently, id be more worried about inflation since now everyone in the country now has 1,200$ at there disposal. so prices are going to be going up (unless the unemployment thing keep going, then it will balance itself out)
you can still order kits from other sites other than ebay.

Back