YD100 upgraded cylinder and head

pugg330

Local time
1:26 AM
Ok so I have a yd100 and the bicycle I'm putting it in has about a 3" triangle where I'm having trouble fitting a carburetor in it. I'm also having trouble with the idle. It's a higher flow carb and it doesn't like to idle but once it's moving it's perfectly fine. I'm thinking about resetting it but I don't know how to figure out jet sizes. I really like the bike though. I've gotten the motor to 60mph on a previous bike and I want to make it work on this new frame because it was so much fun. At the start it was a build out of necessity because I was living too far from work to be just riding a bicycle while working 14 hours a day and it's become a project of love and I haven't regretted a single bit of it. I even had people asking about how I built it, how far does the tank get me, how fast does it go and how much it was. I more love the freedom it gives me and it makes the local cops smile because I joke about racing them on it and they really don't know how fast it'll go so they just laugh. But I could really use the advice and maybe some parts links the see what help comes.

No just running a 32 tooth sprocket and as for the carb well the seller didn't give the cfm

Back