YD100 upgraded cylinder and head

I mean the wind going with you and your going 40-45 you feel like your going 60-65 personally so yea agreed
Bike speedometers and tachometers can easily be spoofed so even with both I wouldn't trust it. I would need to see a dyno run and an aerodynamic analysis before I believe any claims over 40mph.

Bike speedometers and tachometers can easily be spoofed so even with both I wouldn't trust it. I would need to see a dyno run and an aerodynamic analysis before I believe any claims over 40mph.
Me too I’ve achieved it twice and it was on a long straight away with good winds going with me I’ve clocked in on my mechanical speedo which was at 45 but it was always farther off the faster I went
Then I tried it again with my Apple Watch and god the motor just screams so loud
This was with my preported cylinder 47 reed valve window piston and boost port I was running mz65 clone with A stock gutted muffler cut off running hp carb with 68 jet I was leaning down trying to get that aero 36 sprocket so you really have to something that will goooooo

This is why I like GPS units, even cheap ones. Might not be hyper accurate, but even the cheapeast GPS speedometer I have used was within a mph or 2 of my navigation GPS and radar read.

This is why I like GPS units, even cheap ones. Might not be hyper accurate, but even the cheapeast GPS speedometer I have used was within a mph or 2 of my navigation GPS and radar read.
The magnet based computers work well enough but I could easily change the wheel size setting and make 3mph read as 300mph.

Ok so I cut the intake back to one 45° corner and installed a new spark plug but it's still not starting. I'm using a 40mm bore carb. What else could it be? Could it just be old gas?

Back