Zeda 100 "Max"

I do too use the acorn nuts.. I use them as a lock nut on top of a regular nut. Remember all the fuss that caused that led to a person being banned because they just couldn't accept it? lol
You just like your motors looking "purdy" with the looks of the acorn nuts on top of the open end nuts...lol...lol.

You just like your motors looking "purdy" with the looks of the acorn nuts on top of the open end nuts...lol...lol.
Honestly, it's not even about the looks. It's just a hat to try and help keep water and dirt out of the threads as much as possible. Not perfect, but it does help. Plus, it jams the actual nut in place to help slow/limit vibration migration.
There was alot more to it then that...That was just where he began to start bad behaviour is all and then he escalated waaaay out of proportion.
That was his trigger point though. It was kinda funny, honestly. Who knew acorn nuts could send somebody into a lunatic rant? I almost enjoy saying I use them now just to see if I can trigger people 😅

I should make stickers and shirts. "Acorns for life!", or maybe N.A.S.A. - National Acorn Society of America.

And it takes less and less for folks to get set off these days too...The insanity of the world today permeates through everything it seems.
This is so unbelievably true! What the hell is wrong with things today?
People get set off in an instant.

Years ago that mentality was reserved for postal workers.

I use a 24T hacksaw on my acorn nuts. After the guide trench is started then 7-8 good passes and BAM!! It’s a regular 8mm nut.

And it takes less and less for folks to get set off these days too...The insanity of the world today permeates through everything it seems.
People are addicted to emotional reaction and gratiafaction more and more these days. They are chasing the dopamine rush you get from the satisfaction of feeling justified in your outrage.

Others are addicted to the potential intimidation that comes with being loud and aggressive. It gives them a sense of power, again a dopamine rush, which is addictive.

What those people don't understand is something I learned from my grandfather and my father. It's the silent calm person that is the most intimidating 😆

Back