Zeda 80 starts but won't drive

I forgot to include some.of those details. I have kinda lost my patience today 😆
So I changed the spark plug and fixed the oil problem and it's still doing the same thing. It gave me like 30 seconds where it road properly then stopped working. I took a video so u could hear what it sounds like

So I changed the spark plug and fixed the oil problem and it's still doing the same thing. It gave me like 30 seconds where it road properly then stopped working. I took a video so u could hear what it sounds like
Have you flipped the choke off?
It won't let me upload the video
You have to upload it to YouTube

i like using semi synthetic during break in and after break in but thats just what i like doing
Do you realise just how little sense that statement of yours makes???
Just because you Iike to do something, does not make it the right thing to do, but then again, I guess you will have to learn that when you finish growing up, by learning things the hard way...Especially when it starts costing you money that you can't afford to spend.

at 20/1 the whole life span of the motor on lucas
Do you also realise that the advice you are giving would void this guys Zeda warranty as well???

I had a member PM me the other day wondering how to get a whole top end for his Phantom, (also made by Zeda), for cheap money, I asked him why since he was still under warranty and not fully broken in yet, and guess what...synthetic oil was being used on the breakin...warranty void.

Do NOT recommend synthetic oil to anyone during their motor breakin period just because you "like to do it", of maybe you will want to help them pay for a new motor after it seizes and they have voided their warranties by following your "because I like to" example.

Do you also realise that the advice you are giving would void this guys Zeda warranty as well???

I had a member PM me the other day wondering how to get a whole top end for his Phantom, (also made by Zeda), for cheap money, I asked him why since he was still under warranty and not fully broken in yet, and guess what...synthetic oil was being used on the breakin...warranty void.

Do NOT recommend synthetic oil to anyone during their motor breakin period just because you "like to do it", of maybe you will want to help them pay for a new motor after it seizes and they have voided their warranties by following your "because I like to" example.
I never said synthetic did I? I like using Lucas because it is a mixture of both synthetic and conventional making it good for both break in and after break in I never said to use full synthetic. I have also once broken in a engine on synthetic and it lasted me just as long as all my other engines the only problem with synthetic during break in is that is takes longer to fully break in.

Do you realise just how little sense that statement of yours makes???
Just because you Iike to do something, does not make it the right thing to do, but then again, I guess you will have to learn that when you finish growing up, by learning things the hard way...Especially when it starts costing you money that you can't afford to spend.
I work for ALL of my money so I know what its like to spend money on things when they break and its not just because I like it. many many many people have proved that what you are saying is not 100 percent correct.

I never said synthetic did I? I like using Lucas because it is a mixture of both synthetic and conventional
i like using semi synthetic during break in and after break in but thats just what i like doing
Thus it is a semi synthetic Andrew...That IS on the Zeda instructions along with full synthetic NOT to be used during the breakin period...It too will void the warranty...Gee Whiz, I didn't think that this would have ever even needed to be spelled out in detail.

Back