Zeda 80 starts but won't drive

many many many people have proved that what you are saying is not 100 percent correct.
I am talking about voiding warranties with that advice...Tell me where I am not 100% correct when not only reading warranty, but also discussing it with the people who provide that warranty...THAT is what I am talking about here.

I am talking about voiding warranties with that advice...Tell me where I am not 100% correct when not only reading warranty, but also discussing it with the people who provide that warranty...THAT is what I am talking about here.
Thank you for making it more clear I thought you meant in the actual longevity thank you for clarifying

Couple of easy suggestions: 1.Make sure the ignition wires are connected to the correct color, and they are tight to the connectors. 2.Take the fuel line off and make sure you are getting flow (tank not plugged and petcock valve open correctly). 3. You can check for spark by pulling the plug with the wire on up against engine, and move the bike and look at the plug for spark. 4. The 10 mm bolts they give you for the carb are also junk and will not tighten properly, before stripping (hardware store has US fasteners that work). 5. The float in the carb may be hung-up, tap a little. Hope you get it going.

Back