Photos & Bicycle Builds

Pictures of motorized bike projects and bike builds. Vote for the best build!
here are a few pics of some of my machines.will try to find disc with other and hopefully better pic later.first is display machine with 7 engines.from front to back mocyc,bsa winged wheel,sturmney archer,chinese 80cc,mosquito,powerpak & cyclemaster.second machine is kroxa russian engine.third is 1930s levis.fourth & fith are chinese 80cc engines and last is a 1950s sturmney archer engine on bike undergoing restoration.i have over thirty types of motor but not all on bikes.
Just finished the Build, now its fine tuning time before I fire it up. I need to trim a little off the fenders, put a spacer on the 36T sprocket and finish the lights. All in all I am pleased with my 1st build, but it still has to run before I can talk. I am taking my time and am learning a tone. Thanks to the web site I only pulled out a few hairs in the process. Thanks Stryker
Well, Finally, here's the pics . . . My bike is for the most part done. The motor runs great the bike rolls VERY WELL . . . Before the pics, Here's a list of CHANGES/UPGRADES Bicycle Parts: NEW - chrome forks, pedals, sprocket, headlight, kickstand, Motorcycle Parts: Indian front fenders, (one put on the rear, front cut out an inch and rewelded) Indian tank decals, Indian head marker light, Harley chopper seat, Tail light, Fork saddlebag, Misc. Parts: Fabricated side skirts for fenders, rivited on, Fabricated controller box under seat, Fabricated kickstand mount, Ammo cans mounted for batteries, LED lighting for tail bullets and down lighting, 48V electric hub motor(Thanks Roland!), Modified throtle with my own hand grips, Mounted...
So after mainly failed attempts to buy something and get going before the temps started changing I took that big leap to build my own. Took my inspiraton from the Crouch motorcycle and using it as a guide. Pictured are the Crouch the bike I started with and a rough of where Im at. THe stretch is a little to much but going to wait till I get a little more in to it. The tank is a Dax that Im going to skin over to get the look I want and that big black thing on the bottom is a Dana 3 speed just for sizing. Any suggestions on the build thoughts are always welcomed...later Terry
Just entered my intro today. I am posting a pic of one of my bikes. I have enjoyed seeing all the other bikes on this site. I have not ridden this one yet. I plan a debug ride this Saturday. As hot as it has been here, I think the sidecar passenger will be a cooler. Thanks John
I finally got my first build complete. My previous bike was purchased from an old man who put it together, so this is officially "my" bike. It's pretty simple. I found a nice chrome frame bike that is single speed, very light weight and with city slicks for tires. The frame is a little tight for the motor, so that is why I put the air cleaner upside down. I will get one of the flat air cleaners soon. I put a rear wheel hand brake on after I took the picture, so it is well equipped brake-wise. I also bought some of that red, solid wire for the spark plug, which I believe to be a huge performance increase. Also, you might notice I didn't use the chain tensioner. WIZARDOFOZONE was right in this thread...
Just thought I'd show some updated photos since I've made some changes. Put on the springer forks with chrome headlight & had it pinstriped over the weekend. Also put on an old license plate. It's my version of a fake whizzer, it's a fizzer, ha ha!!
well this one is going to the bicycle shop where it is going as a demo for people to see and buy if they fill like it well here ir is as you can see the valve and line is missing so no one thinks of puting gas in it and trying to ride it with out me being ther as i said demo
This is my ongoing work horse of th' fleet. My license got screwed up so I had to find a more efficient way of gett n to work with out getting all sweaty and tired. These pics are kind of old (a year maybe), this was my first engine I got from kingsmotors. If anybody remembers them, theyre pretty fly by night. Anyway, the original manifold cracked (the OLD STYLE ones where you had to file and bore out th' restrictions;) so I had to come up with something since kingsmotors was unreachable. The very first manifold was made from a piece of a bicycle bullhorn, J.B. weld and th' end pieces from a honda intake kit I got off line....... th' 20mm carb as well.
Back