100cc 2 stroke motorized bike will hardly top 36kmh

Making it fit does not translate into making it work properly...lol.

I can use a shoehorn to put on a shoe thats too small for my feet but that does not mean it's gonna be useful or a comfortable fit...lol.
Would this bike fit everything properly
8FE39B67-31C9-4419-8AC6-BB1C31809DEF.png

Would this bike fit everything properly
I noticed that it has a water bottle holder built into it right where the front motor mount would be.

When I had my Huffy frame, it had two factory drilled holes right where my rear motor mount attached for the water bottle holder you could add on as aftermarket.

The frame cracked and broke all around the tubing and went full circumference around the tubing at both hole sites and the frame was useless after that,

The natural motor vibration coupled with road vibrations is what destroyed it to crack due to those holes which weakend the frame at that juncture.

Mine was a steel frame which is stronger and more forgiving than an aluminum frame...If it had been an aluminum frame, it would have snapped even faster.

I would vote NO on any frame that has predrilled holes in those areas that either the front or rear motor mounts would need to attach to the frame.

Those bottle holders are screwed on. I keep the screws back in the holes after taking them off.

I noticed that it has a water bottle holder built into it right where the front motor mount would be.

When I had my Huffy frame, it had two factory drilled holes right where my rear motor mount attached for the water bottle holder you could add on as aftermarket.

The frame cracked and broke all around the tubing and went full circumference around the tubing at both hole sites and the frame was useless after that,

The natural motor vibration coupled with road vibrations is what destroyed it to crack due to those holes which weakend the frame at that juncture.

Mine was a steel frame which is stronger and more forgiving than an aluminum frame...If it had been an aluminum frame, it would have snapped even faster.

I would vote NO on any frame that has predrilled holes in those areas that either the front or rear motor mounts would need to attach to the frame.
I’ve already bought the bike when I saw this soo is there anything I can do

Hopefully either @Chainlube, @DieselTech, etc. will come along to see this and recommend something...I just junked that frame after that happened to me, lesson learned...lol.

I never dealt with that again so I really don't know if there is a good pre-emptive fix for this...As far as I know it's gonna crack anyways, even more so if it is aluminum and not steel...slap a magnet on it and see if it sticks...Those guys I just mentioned are gonna wanna know if your dealing with a steel or aluminum frame in order to be able to offer a good answer to this.

Those bottle holders are screwed on. I keep the screws back in the holes after taking them off.
Yep...I did exactly that thnking the same thing...They cracked anyways...Once those holes are drilled and undermine the frame making it susceptable to vibration cracking, it doesn't care if the screws are in there or not, It's still gonna crack.

Hopefully either @Chainlube, @DieselTech, etc. will come along to see this and recommend something...I just junked that frame after that happened to me, lesson learned...lol.

I never dealt with that again so I really don't know if there is a good pre-emptive fix for this...As far as I know it's gonna crack anyways, even more so if it is aluminum and not steel...slap a magnet on it and see if it sticks...Those guys I just mentioned are gonna wanna know if your dealing with a steel or aluminum frame in order to be able to offer a good answer to this.

Yep...I did exactly that thnking the same thing...They cracked anyways...Once those holes are drilled and undermine the frame making it susceptable to vibration cracking, it doesn't care if the screws are in there or not, It's still gonna crack.
If you know your bike frame will never be welded on. Let me say this again, if you know your never going to weld on the frame. Fill the frame full of expanding foam.

If you know your bike frame will never be welded on. Let me say this again, if you know your never going to weld on the frame. Fill the frame full of expanding foam.
WHAT???...Your gonna have to explain that one to me...Exactly how does this prevent the frame from cracking at those drilled in hole stress points???

WHAT???...Your gonna have to explain that one to me...Exactly how does this prevent the frame from cracking at those drilled in hole stress points???
The expanding foam, will help stop the harmonics/resonance thru the frame from the engine. It will help strengthen the frame as well. It sounds crazy, but it works. Yes you can still weld on the frame, but it's a mess when the foam starts melting. Really stinks too. If you stop the harmonics/resonance it will help keep the frame from work hardening & cracking.

Back