30hp hybrid

also, even on the standard one....the motor is not connected to the wheels...all the images on the site are not very convincing...

it seems that they have one frame, which they play around with (different handlebars..) and photoshop engines onto...as well as saddle bags and headlights if you go to the pi shop section....it's all a bit dodgy

Looks Photoshopped To Me

I can't be sure but I'm wondering if it's real. And did anyone take a close look at the front end? The handlebars and front forks appear as if they don't turn. You could ride this bike at Bonneville as it's over 5 miles of straight track and all the turning required would be leaning but to turn a corner on a city street would be really tough.

I dont know, it's different and somewhat interesting but after the newness wears off it looks to whack(for me atleast).

The "racer" with the photoshopped engine has to be a joke. Photoshopped on is a tomos 50cc A35 2-stroke moped engine and biturbo aftermarket exhaust. A combo that would yield about 37 miles per hour and make around 2.5 hp. A brand new engine directly from Tomos is about $450 and the Exhaust is about $80 so I don't know how they came up with such a silly price. Darn shame though since its so cool looking. If they built a real model and priced it at about $900-$1300 it would be a cool bike. Obviously the lack of suspension would be an issue but it would be like rolling art.

cool stuff

cool design, interesting idea, dig the pipe!!

but it looks like he stole the frame from a kids playground or something.

Lets see, GEMB on the rear, $700, eBikes Crystalyte 48V hub motor on the front $1200 (with batteries) $1900 total and I betcha anyone in this site could get 40MPH or better out of it.

Back