4 Stroke Engine will not Start!!

Ill look into it. But ill be away for 3 weeks in a pre-college program that i was cough cough** forced to sign up into. But i wonder why a stock filter shouldn't work.... Its funny, because as i said, my mom doesn't like me working in the garage and i always have to be careful to close up before she comes home to avoid a big argument, consequently we never really get along.
Moms will be moms. I'm sure it comes from a good place. It would be even more f***ed up if she didn't give a s**t. Good luck with the college thing. An open mind might make it into something cool, or not who knows. I have had a bike suddenly start running really bad due to nothing more than a clogged filter so it could just be the problem. See ya in a few weeks.

Moms will be moms. I'm sure it comes from a good place. It would be even more f***ed up if she didn't give a sh*t. Good luck with the college thing. An open mind might make it into something cool, or not who knows. I have had a bike suddenly start running really bad due to nothing more than a clogged filter so it could just be the problem. See ya in a few weeks.
yeah the filter is brand new. ill have to figure it out. mark mentioned it could have water in it...

And when I spend 3 weeks at Summer @ Brown 2 years ago, my mom thought it would help me to live away as a practice for college to help me become more independent because right now she make me breakfast and packs my lunch and reminds me to get up in the morning for school bus. And last summer I was happy to spend 3 weeks at NYU and had a fun time going to plays, taking the spirit of ny cruise and just running around NYC. This year I did tell my mom that I would like to attend the summer program at Cornell on Entrepreneurship. My mom had spent over $6000 each summer and I need to be more appreciative.

And when I spend 3 weeks at Summer @ Brown 2 years ago, my mom thought it would help me to live away as a practice for college to help me become more independent because right now she make me breakfast and packs my lunch and reminds me to get up in the morning for school bus. And last summer I was happy to spend 3 weeks at NYU and had a fun time going to plays, taking the spirit of ny cruise and just running around NYC. This year I did tell my mom that I would like to attend the summer program at Cornell on Entrepreneurship. My mom had spent over $6000 each summer and I need to be more appreciative.
Damn, thats a lot of dough lol.

Back