A Faster Scooter with a CVT (sudden death motorized scooter)

it just barley fits. i know you are gonna have questions of how im gonna pull this off. watch-n-learn. btw i said specificaly i wasnt gonna do this, but here we are. im gonna need a serious wheelie bar on this one

hey damien please delete all this crap. ive got some engine spacers made, and i have to 3d print a drill guide to put some holes onto the frame. ive got a plan for how im gonna mount the engine

hey damien please delete all this crap. ive got some engine spacers made, and i have to 3d print a drill guide to put some holes onto the frame. ive got a plan for how im gonna mount the engine
Done...Any and all, either off topic or joking posts, have been deleted from your thread, by your request here on the open forum...DAMIEN

color choice? im gonna fog it orange, and leave the h bars and steering column matte black. the wheels will be lighty polished, and be left aluminum. motor mounts and footwells will be black. the fairings i just blew all the paint off of with the pressure washer i nabbed from a teacher at my school. (this is the engine off that pressure washer. i replaced it with a brand new non hemi 212)

well i got it going. it was like riding on a JATO rocket. right now i am getting half throttle i have now had 3 seperate people say it was like a sbc on a motorcycle. i hate it when people say "my tire popped" i actually popped my tire, doing a burnout. no pics

i will post pics, but its dark. im gonna go with blue and orange like my derby cars

Attachments

• 71F4AF77-D518-4B2C-A282-A8FAD2D7E86E.png
    71F4AF77-D518-4B2C-A282-A8FAD2D7E86E.png
    215.4 KB · Views: 92
Back