Any guess at what size engine this is? Seller does not seem to know..

Nice bike! Is this the Special Ops version? What does the Cruiser look like. Thanks.
Yes, that is the special ops build. the first page of thread picture is the cruiser. Here is another picture.

364359576_5934337706666075_767226148918360960_n.jpg

Once I get them in my possession and the deal is finalized (handshake- have to go back with a trailer next week to pick them up and pay) I will have much more info to share and will start another thread. I believe both bikes ae 50cc but I did not spend any time looking at the special ops bike as it started to rain and I did not go there intending on buying it. 'but when he threw out the package deal to me, I had to jump on it and take the offer.

Once I get them in my possession and the deal is finalized (handshake- have to go back with a trailer next week to pick them up and pay) I will have much more info to share and will start another thread. I believe both bikes ae 50cc but I did not spend any time looking at the special ops bike as it started to rain and I did not go there intending on buying it. 'but when he threw out the package deal to me, I had to jump on it and take the offer.
Motivated seller! You got to love it. What's 6 when you got 4.🤣😂🤣

Motivated seller! You got to love it. What's 6 when you got 4.🤣😂zec🤣
second time when someone is moving and is motivated. Got the 48 Whizzer same way for 20 cents on the dollar... like this deal. That said, there is a pretty limited market for these bikes. Have to find folks who know what they are and have been looking at the limited supply / production to find one. These were new and in a Man Cave for 5 years then bought by this guy 2 years ago "because they were cool" he road them maybe 6 times during COVID, then parked them, drained all the fuel and they sat in his garage the past 18 months.

second time when someone is moving and is motivated. Got the 48 Whizzer same way for 20 cents on the dollar... like this deal. That said, there is a pretty limited market for these bikes. Have to find folks who know what they are and have been looking at the limited supply / production to find one. These were new and in a Man Cave for 5 years then bought by this guy 2 years ago "because they were cool" he road them maybe 6 times during COVID, then parked them, drained all the fuel and they sat in his garage the past 18 months.
Dear Sir-PM sent-Gearhead437

Well, I am back from my Anniversary trip to NOLA tonight and struggling with pulling the trigger on both of these bikes this week. I really wanted the Cruiser, and did not consider the Survival / Special opps bike. I am going to need to get at least $1200 for the survival bike to be happy with the curiser at net price. But I have been watching videos on You tube of people taking crazy trips on the survival bike and it is looking even more appealing with the built in rack and cans etc. Even with shipping across the country for $500 plus $1200 for that bike, do you think I can find a buyer for it? Should I keep it and sell the cruiser? I am conflicted here folks :)

Back