anyone recognise this engine?

:whistle:

what a post!

a morini, a houseboat, one nice heavy duty looking gearbox, a broad, and a lemans!

where you live exactly? heaven or summink?

awesome pics treewk how many motorbicycles do you have? yes i can weld i have a course booked to get my certs which starts in october so some time next year i will be coded for alum, stainless and carbon steel but i still dont own any plant! i'm currently unemployed so buying new stuff is really hard for me hence why i want to use what i have, could afford to buy a few new bits and pieces. yeah i have a HT mounted in a standard frame but the bike is really old and needs new rims and some kind of brake upgrade as it only has one ancient front brake which barely works,that being said it still pulled me up the hill the last time i rode it even with a warped back wheel! maybe i'll try getting that running first then start on the cag,would give me some time to get a few new bits!
treewk is that the 5:1 box on the first pic with the cag on the mongoose or is that one you made?
thanks again for all the advice!

Zipping & Mates

What about using the wheels/ brakes off the DS to keep the HT useable. A pic of your HT would be cool.

Will attach a pic of self, don`t look as good now, getting older every day.

Did you get my pm? Have about 10-15 MAB`s complete, would have to count them and take pics for you.

Gyro, Live in Pensacola, Fl. Have a friend Down Under, Andrew R. We are building Swing Blade Saw Mills for ourselves, of course.

Ron

Attachments

• 991.jpg
    991.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 196
hahaha holy crap! that is scary! this is my HT.

Attachments

• DSC01579a.JPG
    DSC01579a.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Back