Apparently my bikes don't run, LOL

I’m just an old guy that likes to build and ride these mechanical contraptions. I’ve had my fill of hair raising, ball busting, high end speed and now I just ride for fun. You guys are like a bunch of playground kids who like to brag about their exploits. Who cares if you know they’re full of BS. You really can’t prove them wrong, even if you have all the books and math and formulas to back your theories. Can’t you just let someone blow steam and keep your opinions to yourself ? One more reason I don’t post much on this forum, too many know it all’s!

I’m just an old guy that likes to build and ride these mechanical contraptions. I’ve had my fill of hair raising, ball busting, high end speed and now I just ride for fun. You guys are like a bunch of playground kids who like to brag about their exploits. Who cares if you know they’re full of BS. You really can’t prove them wrong, even if you have all the books and math and formulas to back your theories. Can’t you just let someone blow steam and keep your opinions to yourself ? One more reason I don’t post much on this forum, too many know it all’s!
Like I've told people on other social media if you don't want others opinions then don't post.

Was agreeing with you in the beginning. However after your insulting statements, your question ["Can’t you just let someone blow steam and keep your opinions to yourself?"] seems very hypocritical.

Last edited:
Since 02 almost 20 years now I've been working with these Chinese bicycle engines and I hear/see these outrageous claims quite often, and I feel it necessary to call them out for one and foremost because when someone with a cheap Kent Bayside not built for doing anywhere near the claimed speed inspires the next guy thinking he can do the same thing and it fails and get's them hurt or god forbid worse it looks bad on those of us whom know better not to inform people of the simple facts that we know not only by the math but from experience and shared knowledge. Guy's like Spare part's, Greasy Chris myself and others purpose build our bikes for doing high speeds and being as safe as possible as we don't have a death wish and don't want to see other's getting hurt trying to follow our quest for speed. Common sense a bit of math and shared experiences within these pages help many to achieve their goals, and delusional bs claims help no one so I feel that it's best to try and inform folks with the facts to help them make better informed decisions for their builds and goals. If you or anyone else doesn't agree with that and think that's being childish so be it, at least I know I did my best to inform others of the truth/facts to try and keep them safe!

So lets defend the liar, perhaps we should give him a participation trophy as well.

Wonder what's wrong with the world 🤔

So lets defend the liar, perhaps we should give him a participation trophy as well.

Wonder what's wrong with the world 🤔
I know of a road in Strawberry Plains Tennessee the grade is about 7 miles long. Doesn't have any sharp curves either. I'm sure on the down grade I too could hit 63 mph with my 33 cc 4 stroke engine. However, everybody would know I was full of BS if tried to pass that off as a level ground speed. On the flip side I might be able to do 20 mph going up it.

Back