Asking for prayers

DieselTech

Local time
5:21 AM
Everybody I unexpectedly lost my mother on Thanksgiving. Then today, I started feeling bad.

Well they found a couple small spots on my liver & I'm waiting for more tests to see if its cancer or not.

Could I ask for you guys to pray for me.

Idk what to think. I'm pretty tore up over everything that has happened.

Thanks everybody. Wish me the best.

Everybody I unexpectedly lost my mother on Thanksgiving. Then today, I started feeling bad.

Well they found a couple small spots on my liver & I'm waiting for more tests to see if its cancer or not.

I'm so sorry for your loss, :cry: words can't express my sympathy, Moms are #1

I hope all the tests check out OK 🙏 you can beat this

No words can really do much, but my heart goes out to you. Just know that you have my sympathies for your mom.

As for your liver, if it is cancer and the spots are small and you caught it early you have a very high chance of survival. I hope it isn't cancer, or any other illness, but it helps to know your in a good spot even if it is a worse case scenario. Just don't give up.

You are in my prayers, sir.

--Gumby

I am sorry as well to hear of these things going on in your life right now, it is never easy to ride things out all by ourselves but it helps to always have others to lean on in times like this when they occur, I also have and will keep on praying for you.

Back