Asking for prayers

I can't believe I missed this thread yesterday. So sorry to hear of mom's passing. Time will make everything fine again especially knowing, like you, she is saved and it won't be that long before we are all together again. With brand new bodies that will never get sick ! I was going to say, don't be too concerned about spots on your liver. I have them also. It's not that uncommon says my radiologist.

Condolences, Diesel Tech. I lost my mother this year as well, and it helps to remember that she is now in a much better place. We need to accept that though we are in this world, we are not of this world. Our time here is simply Boot Camp to prepare for eternity in paradise, and part of our training involves, pain, loss, and disappointment. As the old saying goes, "It takes a lot of heat to turn ore into gold." Take care, and God bless wherever your journey takes you.

Everybody I unexpectedly lost my mother on Thanksgiving. Then today, I started feeling bad.

Well they found a couple small spots on my liver & I'm waiting for more tests to see if its cancer or not.

Could I ask for you guys to pray for me.

Idk what to think. I'm pretty tore up over everything that has happened.

Thanks everybody. Wish me the best.
im with out words but i will pray for you soon as i reply

Everybody I unexpectedly lost my mother on Thanksgiving. Then today, I started feeling bad.

Well they found a couple small spots on my liver & I'm waiting for more tests to see if its cancer or not.

Could I ask for you guys to pray for me.

Idk what to think. I'm pretty tore up over everything that has happened.

Thanks everybody. Wish me the best.
yes yes yes healing now

Back