Asking for prayers

Thanks everybody, I appreciate it. Going in at 9:30 this morn for another CT scan with contrast. Then the mechanics🤣😂🤣/experts can tell what's going on. Man talk about when it rains it pours.
I just had some tests yesterday myself and have more to go this coming month...Getting old really sucks...lol...Even more so when you know all your doctors on a first name basis...lol.

Well they found a couple small spots on my liver & I'm waiting for more tests to see if its cancer or not.
Many often times when they find these spots, they find during the followup scans that it is what they call either one of two things "Non-alcoholic fatty liver", or "Alcoholic fatty liver disease"...Much depends on if your a drinker or not.

Many often times when they find these spots, they find during the followup scans that it is what they call either one of two things "Non-alcoholic fatty liver", or "Alcoholic fatty liver disease"...Much depends on if your a drinker or not.
I was a heavy drinker 5 years ago. Been sober for almost 5 years. Yes I'm hoping it's more along them lines & not cancer.

Back