Bad news about Frankenstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hated his guts flag him over 25 times or more freak would not lay off disrespect to invalidating remarks no information could I or anyone trust too dominating of the forum. Only once he laid off on the airless tire the only post and last before reaching outer space zombie God heaven maybe zombie god said, I'm harvesting beings from Earths graveyards, say something nice to him before you go.

Never underestimate the power of my wishful thinking!

Does anyone have a news link of his mysterious death? Only thing I got was a car exploded! Could that have been he put something in his tank and it exploded?

Further more when there was another forum member here who was involved in an accident he jump right in try to pick him apart with puns not one bit of sympathy I think damn sicko was helping him.

The victim sounded like he had an abused life he sniff it out adding his tormented he was in a trauma room still under trauma spoke for the rest of us to watch out for our own safety Frankenstein continued to heckle make fun of his injuries. I flag Frankenstein told him to f*** off. I still fell sorry for him lifetime of abuse he sold his bike and bought new cell phone got out of gazbike group fearing possible death or painful injuries.

Further more when there was another forum member here who was involved in an accident he jump right in try to pick him apart with puns not one bit of sympathy I think damn sicko was helping him.

The victim sounded like he had an abused life he sniff it out adding his tormented he was in a trauma room still under trauma spoke for the rest of us to watch out for our own safety Frankenstein continued to heckle make fun of his injuries. I flag Frankenstein told him to f*** off. I still fell sorry for him lifetime of abuse he sold his bike and bought new cell phone got out of gazbike group fearing possible death or painful injuries.
Dude. Scroll up and thru this post. You'll see it all. Let the guy rest. Maybe you need to take less of those doctor issued pills. Relax or lay off the booz. Or maybe you have an issue you havent realized yet? Don't hate. Love each other. Stop passing judgement.

I hated his guts flag him over 25 times or more freak would not lay off disrespect to invalidating remarks no information could I or anyone trust too dominating of the forum. Only once he laid off on the airless tire the only post and last before reaching outer space zombie God heaven maybe zombie god said, I'm harvesting beings from Earths graveyards, say something nice to him before you go.

Never underestimate the power of my wishful thinking!

Does anyone have a news link of his mysterious death? Only thing I got was a car exploded! Could that have been he put something in his tank and it exploded?
Maybe you should get out of imagination land... If he posted it here. Its still here. Show us mr loudmouth.

Alien outer space zombie
God death him!
Then compress him!
Then embed him in bedrock!
Then ziplock him!
Then imprison him there all eternity!
Amen!
You're one of those twisted people. Preaching words... Bad mouthing folk.
I bet you do little contributituon to society and your own well being...
Dont hate. Go masturbate... Might be all u can get. Ha ha

Proves my point friends are myths they don't exist!

The guy with a kid who blew it up depressed the work of Frankenstein he bummed me out too and I have had associations with people mislabeled as friends cause me depression too.

This making his so-called friend depress got to admit his Frankenstein monster came back on him killed him,
same analogy as in the movie! He live up to his name didn't expect that but sh*t it work be careful of names you choose you may lose!

Frankenstein mention few times explosive gas like nitrous oxide, hydrazine .
He had some brain function move into other things.

Street Ryderz

Proves my point friends are myths they don't exist!

The guy with a kid who blew it up depressed the work of Frankenstein he bummed me out too and I have had associations with people mislabeled as friends cause me depression too.

This making his so-called friend depress got to admit his Frankenstein monster came back on him killed him,
same analogy as in the movie! He live up to his name didn't expect that but sh*t it work be careful of names you choose you may lose!

Frankenstein mention few times explosive gas like nitrous oxide, hydrazine .
He had some brain function move into other things.
Dude shut the f*** up! And stay off this thread! NO one want's to hear you'r bull sh*t!

1980SnAfU

Damn. May he rest easy. Disturbing that the little one was in the car. When you have kids it's all about their life your life has to be put on the back burner.

CrazyDan

Can we let the poor guy rest in peace (peace that he obviously didn't get in life) please? Whatever you think of him and his last action, he was one of us. I for one will miss the guy.
Agreed. I don't know him for his last action. That's just not how I'd rather remember him. He was a very helpful guy, to a fault even. I think helping others gave him happiness that he couldn't find within. I hope everyone involved finds peace in all the turmoil.

HumanPerson

IMO, this Topic should be Locked.
Just my opinion.
Frank, as i called him a few times lol was one of us as a Motorized Bicycle rider, yet we really knew nothing about his personal life.
Alot of things can push a human over the edge and cause them to do some unthinkable things.
His wife, she'll be in my prayers.
I can't imagine if she came here and seen this thread.

Please Lock this Thread, nothing good is going to come from within this thread.
Just my opinion.

RAT RYDER 101

IMO, this Topic should be Locked.
Just my opinion.
Frank, as i called him a few times lol was one of us as a Motorized Bicycle rider, yet we really knew nothing about his personal life.
Alot of things can push a human over the edge and cause them to do some unthinkable things.
His wife, she'll be in my prayers.
I can't imagine if she came here and seen this thread.

Please Lock this Thread, nothing good is going to come from within this thread.
Just my opinion.
I concur. " This to shall pass " Make it so Anton

Status
Not open for further replies.