beach cruzin and quay's picture gallery

baby's first picture!
766_Mvc420f_1.jpg

stickers on the tank really looks good...
766_Mvc421f_1.jpg

Finally Motoring...yea baby
766_Mvc426f_1.jpg

More to come soon...wooohooo :cool:
:p

Have you seen the rain here lately? Traffic cops with inflatable armbands. Hedgehogs on surfboards. And try to buy a bucket!!!

FatPete said:
Have you seen the rain here lately? Traffic cops with inflatable armbands. Hedgehogs on surfboards. And try to buy a bucket!!!
yes i have what's up with that? the weather is real screwy...we are having a decent summer, but more rain than normal...we have 2 bikes now and 2 times more maintenance as well...lol...beach cruzin and i are constantly busy with work and bike fixing...we finally got to go on a ride yesterday...it was cool! pic's of the build willl be in tomorrow so stay tuned!

I do love this site as i get to talk to allot of people from all walks of life with common interests!

This place rocks! and thanks to those who have a hand in the background!

yea to the moderators and admin!

Ciao
and happy trails!

I remember walking from Ocean Park to Long Beach to ride the go-karts as a kid. When I was about 12 my parents had a trailer behind the dunes. If I get my trike motorized, it would be interesting to take it down to Seattle on the ferry and ride the coast down to Ocean Park. I'll have to give it some thought.

welcome to o.p. alaskavan

that whould be so cool if you could make it ! theres getting to be quite a few of us in here from ocean park!the new mb.com mecca!much more to see & do nowdays!

It's coming to me. The ferry to Bellingham. ride down and out to Whidbey, over to Port Townsend, 101 to the bottom of Hood Canal. ooohhhh. Roads I haven't ridden, some I haven't driven. I think I'm gonna have to do that.

hey!

sounds cool quay and I hope you can make it...a long way for a bbq...but there is a place for a tent and stuff here and lots of cool hotels and stuff !!! will keep posted in lets ride and various other threads that were started a few ago...good luck and happy safe motoring!

I must say i am quay1962 using beach cruzin's cause mine is under construction...lol...:rolleyes::confused::eek::rolleyes::eek:

Back