Best Wheel Front Disk Brake Kit for a Cruiser Bike

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 4613

Looking recommendations for a front wheel disk brake kit for a schwinn cruiser.
Any recommends?

If I got a reasonable price on a shock absoption fork and wheel and disk brakes I might
pull the trigger. But would also consider an adaptor plus wheel and brakes. INterested
in spoke wheels.

If I got a reasonable price on a shock absoption fork and wheel and disk brakes I might
pull the trigger. But would also consider an adaptor plus wheel and brakes. INterested
in spoke wheels.
I just ordered these. Ill let you know how they are when they come in. They look like a great price for what they are. Ill be using some dual springer forks with them.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
It doesn't look like a springer fork can be used with disk brakes from what I can see.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
It looks like this springer fork has attachment points for the disk brake. And it states they will fit a cruiser which is what I ma looking for.

Back