Best Wheel Front Disk Brake Kit for a Cruiser Bike

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
Yeah I been thinking of getting rid of stuff for a while, but it's time, you know how it goes soon as you sale it you either need it or regret it, but I need to thin it out so to speak
I'm in the same boat, time to clean house and sell off a couple of projects. I'm not getting any younger, you know?

Attachments

• IMG_20231016_003900616.jpg
    IMG_20231016_003900616.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20231016_003759224_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231016_003759224_HDR.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20231016_003811442_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231016_003811442_HDR.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 54
I just ordered these. Ill let you know how they are when they come in. They look like a great price for what they are. Ill be using some dual springer forks with them.
GW, those wheels look great if they perform the way they look. Keep us posted on them.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Here is a pick, have more suspension forks if this one don't fit
I talked to Schwinn about my cruiser. The fork stem is 6 inch length by 1 inch diameter, threaded. Do any of your
springer forks fits this dimension? Your fork is over 6 inches, so it will not work. Possible, it might work. I see the
head stem on the fork has to be slightly larger to allow for the springer tab to go over the top threaded fork.
Can you give me a part number on Amazon so I can view the fork?

I talked to Schwinn about my cruiser. The fork stem is 6 inch length by 1 inch diameter, threaded. Do any of your
springer forks fits this dimension? Your fork is over 6 inches, so it will not work. Possible, it might work. I see the
head stem on the fork has to be slightly larger to allow for the springer tab to go over the top threaded fork.
Can you give me a part number on Amazon so I can view the fork?
I did not buy off of Amazon I bought it from Modern Bike they only make like 3or 4 Sunlite double springer forks, and they carry them, it will be the 1 inch threaded, the others are threadless, I shy away from the Amazon and Ebay

Back