Bike back Tire won't move!

It sits behind the bucking bar. It makes sense to have it. As I speculated the engine would need to be wrongly assembed to get it to do anything without the b.b.. My whole reply was based on the fact that you said no b.b. ! :rolleyes:
There could still be damage to the cam surface. I have not been able to see that in the pictures.

We appear to be posting at the same time, lol.
Lol yeah atleast the internet still works heres a photo of the cam shaft upclose

Attachments

• 1471883750314-1835594053.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 174
Take the right side (clutch cover) cover off and lay the bike on its left side over a bowl, tap the flower nut with a rubber mallet? Never tried it.
Before i go about ordering a new one I will just grease my current one and see if that works on my actuator

Lol yeah atleast the internet still works heres a photo of the cam shaft upclose
Yeah, that's the bucking bar but thx anyway. ;) The thing that pushes on it is the cam. The cam surface which gets damaged by the bucking bar when the bucking bar is spinning due to inadequate grease of both it and the ball bearing.

Ordinary general purpose engine grease.

Greasing it now won't fix a worn cam or bucking bar or ball bearing, if indeed that is the problem.

Ohh so this is the cam shaft!

Attachments

• 1471884310023-307176256.jpg
    1471884310023-307176256.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 159
Ohh so this is the cam shaft!
Yes! :D
If the bucking bar was getting spun around by the ungreased ball bearing and the hollow shaft it sits in then it would wear away the cam surface, the edge that pushes the bucking bar in when you pull the clutch. Inspect that cam carefully and see whether the edge seems to have been worn away. :)

Yeah, that's the bucking bar but thx anyway. ;) The thing that pushes on it is the cam. The cam surface which gets damaged by the bucking bar when the bucking bar is spinning due to inadequate grease of both it and the ball bearing.

Ordinary general purpose engine grease.

Greasing it now won't fix a worn cam or bucking bar or ball bearing, if indeed that is the problem.
The surface of my cam shaft looks pretty rusted :/ see the photo? It definitley also looks ungreased.. uhh ohh might have to purchase a new one or grease all the parts bucking bar ball and cam etc and see if it reacts me dumpumping the clutch..

The surface of my cam shaft looks pretty rusted :/ see the photo?
Yeah I saw the photo but it's easier for you to see. I'm zooming in on my phone and it is erm, brown but idk what the rear edge is like.. That's the corner of the cam, the really important bit. It will either show signs of serious wear or not.

Back