Can I wash with water and Fairy dishwashing liquid?

newuser3466

Local time
7:00 PM
Just drove my bike and looks like a pile of mud now so it needs a good clean. I was wondering if I can just use fairy and water and to clean it??It won’t damage anything will it? I’m going to use a hose attachment to pressure wash it

4B4D2AAD-C86E-4E7C-AE7E-EA1E232EB2F4.jpeg

Attachments

• C4D343F9-A318-44D2-9C49-7ED9DA34AEBA.jpeg
    C4D343F9-A318-44D2-9C49-7ED9DA34AEBA.jpeg
    199.3 KB · Views: 62
I’ve also let everything cool down for an hour to make sure the water on the hot parts doesn’t warp anything

use fairy and water
Fairy???...The only "fairy" I know is Walt Disney's Tinkerbell as well as some guys that look and act like tinkerbells...lol...lol.

All kidding aside, is "fairy" a brand of dish soap or a misspelt word etc.???...Never heard of a brand of dish soap called that...Maybe it's a regional or national brand???..Either way, it's not known here "across the pond"...lol.

Fairy???...The only "fairy" I know is Walt Disney's Tinkerbell as well as some guys that look and act like tinkerbells...lol...lol.

All kidding aside, is "fairy" a brand of dish soap or a misspelt word etc.???...Never heard of a brand of dish soap called that...Maybe it's a regional or national brand???..Either way, it's not known here "across the pond"...lol.
Yep it’s a dishwashing liquid

Attachments

• DE74358B-C485-4740-B304-F4AE6722D83E.jpeg
    DE74358B-C485-4740-B304-F4AE6722D83E.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 58
Dawn dish works good
In all these years now, I have never had to wash down my bike so radically...It has never had a full on "bath"...lol.

I simply use microfiber cloths and wipe it down every time I have taken it out for a spin.

I'm in the desert and I never take the bike out when it rains or under major wind conditions like what you will find in a desert environment so just a wipe down does the trick.

Once in a great while, I just take some regular wipe on furniture polish which gleams up the paint beautifully and actually repels most of the desert dust that abounds in my area.

Back