Chain wont line up

yes..but i sell my bikes and mention nothing about driving them on the street..i sell them as dirt bikes

So your just baiting people with DUI's into riding an unregistered (illegal) moped without a license? What astounding morals you have.

According to RS-68 anything under 50cc must be registered as a moped and requires a license and anything over 50cc must be registered as a motorcycle which also requires a license.

they come to me and buy my bikes for whatever they want to use them for..i dont care if they ride the bikes on their grandmas lawn or ride them on the street ..im not breaking out papers that say by the way the new law says..
thats their job
Do Bong sellers tell people that its illegal to smoke marijuana with the bong? what astounding morals they have!

Selling a bike to someone knowing they're going to use it as a street bike illegally is like as car dealership selling a 12 year old a car and watching him drive it out of the lot. Try to justify it however you want but if someone is unaware of the law and you not bothering to make them aware of it to make a sale is just plain wrong.

Do Bong sellers tell people that its illegal to smoke marijuana with the bong? what astounding morals they have!

When was the last time you heard of a bong suffering a catastrophic failure, potentially throwing the person into moving traffic with a real chance of being launched under the wheels of a moving vehicle, due to faulty workmanship?

Trying to make a moral connection between the sale of a bong and a faulty motorised bicycle doesn't stand up in this court, nor does the justification of the sale of a motorised bicycle based on the legality of product for use in a bong.

Last edited:
well i sold 3 bikes this week...no one called me back with any trouble. my bikes dont have faulty workmanship anymore..i use Locktite. on the sprocket .police in this town dont pull us over..they look at us and drink their coffee or they pass by us while riding

Back