Chain wont line up

well if the motor leaks mustard and ketchup or mayo and they call me up I sure will fix it...but for a charge..just charged this DUI guy yesterday $50.00 and hour for fixing his smashed wheel. I would guess he drank and drove the bike because he said he ran into a tree.

see..I learned from my first mistake..i hand them all a receipt that says "no warranty and no refund on bike"

mistakes are only lessons

just charged this DUI guy yesterday $50.00 and hour for fixing his smashed wheel. I would guess he drank and drove the bike because he said he ran into a tree

Is it wise to sell a bike to someone who is likely to keep on drinking and driving, regardless of what kind of transport he/she drives.

Selling a bike to someone like that is just placing more ammunition in the hands of legislators who are looking for "any" excuse to ban motorised bicycles.

For that very reason, i refuse to build motorised bicycles for other people, because you never know what kind of idiot is going to ride the bike in an anti-social manner; going out of their way to wreck this hobby/transport for the rest of us.

I doubt that my livelihood should suffer because someone else can't handle their alcohol. Taverns don't do background checks before selling drinks to folks and I shouldn't have to before selling a bike to someone.

That sounds a bit like the 'social speak' that is currently ruining the US.

Back