Losing my mind Chain tensioner!

Especially when someone stops to let you across the street and a whole line of cars sees you dragging your busted up bike across the road...

Or the carry of shame... did that once with my first build lol
Mine is Waaaay too heavy to carry, but i'm blessed to be in cowboy country, everyone I know owns a pickup truck and is only a phone call away.

I only had to do that once, when my Zeda 80 crapped out on me...And I didn't even have to call, a buddy of mine driving his pickup on that day was only 5 minutes behind me...lol.

Mine is Waaaay too heavy to carry, but i'm blessed to be in cowboy country, everyone I know owns a pickup truck and is only a phone call away.

I only had to do that once, when my Zeda 80 crapped out on me...And I didn't even have to call, a buddy of mine driving his pickup on that day was only 5 minutes behind me...lol.
When the fender came off my bike no one I knew that had a pickup was close enough for it to be worth the wait. My dad was the closest, but he was 30 minutes out, so I just carried th rear of the bike and let it roll on the front wheel home.

Back