Commuters, What is Your Daily Gear?

Bike: Schwinn Avenue
Engine: Dax Friction Drive with Tanaka 3300
Tools: patch kit, co2 gun, tube, needle nose pliers, screwdrivers (little), allen wrench set, u lock and cable, small parts like valve tool and spares.
Clothes: Dickies work slacks and mechanic shirts, various shoes, usually hiking boots or contractor boots, or restaurant style sneakers
Miles: FT dad and home-maker, so I don't really "commute", but I run between the nearby town for groceries and supplies, and the next town over for some errands and to get out of the house a while. (10mi r.t. to Walmart, and 40mi rt. to family in next town.)
attachment.php

Your turn!

Bike:
Engine:
Tools:
Clothes:
Miles:

I'll get a profile up when I finish putting the final touches to the bike (sun EZ sport). Hey Happy, isn't that moon seat supposed to be the other way around, is it comfy that way?

It's made to go on that way, and advertised that way, but you can reverse it if you like. Most likely though if reversed it will annoy you greatly, and the rails will not let you level it unless you have old fashioned seat guts.
The wings are mostly for looks, but do take some body weight by spreading out the load from the backs of your legs and sit bones.
It's not the most comfortable saddle I've used, but it works great for riding in jeans or pants, and works as intended for anatomical concerns. :love:

www.moonsaddle.com

Bike: Repco mountain bike, 7 speed
Engine: 66cc china with a SBP shift kit
Tools: Spare tube, Pump, Tube repair kit, Hex/Allen keys, 10mm, 13mm,15mm spanners, 2 small screw drivers, 15cm (6 inch) of spare chain and a chain removal tool, spare batteries for my lights.
Clothes: Jumper/ or jacket, draggin jeans, normal shoes
Safety equipment: (for the front of my bike)2 small three led lights running off a 3cell 12volt turnigy battery, one 5 led light, one 56 led light, (back of bike) 2 blinking red led lights and normal bicycle reflector, wheels also have valve tube lights lol I wear a motorcycle helmet, reflective vest and motorcycle gloves
Miles: I ride about 6 miles (9 1/2km) round trip but i ride alot during the night when i can't sleep so it could be anywhere between 6-14 miles per day.

Back