Custom decals & MotoredBikes.com decals

unwind.png

My daughter went and bought a vinyl cutter and is making decals. If your interested in something for your bike let me know what your after. Heres a sample she made for me today while I was at work.
She can make these decals also >> https://motoredbikes.com/threads/free-motoredbikes-com-stickers-print-your-own.49241/
OMFG, STOP TAKING MY MONEY!!! FINE, FINE FINE, JUST TAKE IT!!!!! I gotta wait till I figure it out with the gasket guy first. Then we will start draining the bank account for some cool stickers. lol. I'm thinking I need one that says " KARL SNARL" on top, last name on bottom with " Powered by CDH" in the middle of the circle. WOULD BE SO COOL!!!

OMFG, STOP TAKING MY MONEY!!! FINE, FINE FINE, JUST TAKE IT!!!!! I gotta wait till I figure it out with the gasket guy first. Then we will start draining the bank account for some cool stickers. lol. I'm thinking I need one that says " KARL SNARL" on top, last name on bottom with " Powered by CDH" in the middle of the circle. WOULD BE SO COOL!!!
Ya better ask @GreasyChris if this is still happening...that was posted about a year ago Karl it could have changed by now...and the actual link you gave about Antons cut outs goes back 9 years ago...lol...DAMIEN

Ya better ask @GreasyChris if this is still happening...that was posted about a year ago Karl it could have changed by now...and the actual link you gave about Antons cut outs goes back 9 years ago...lol...DAMIEN
I have a back up plan. I know someone with a circut. bwuahahahahahahhahahahahaha. I work with him, and even got taken to the farm by his wife. To get my baby booper mc muffin butt. I'll see him tomorrow even. I talked him into buying a laser engraver for his home business, and now I'm his laser repair tech. I can trade my power of controlling magnetic waves perpendicular to an electric fields oscillating coherently for his power of a spinning knife. mwuahahaha, lol. It's like a super hero power swap!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211214-195913.png
    Screenshot_20211214-195913.png
    210.2 KB · Views: 174
  • Screenshot_20211214-195903.png
    Screenshot_20211214-195903.png
    322.8 KB · Views: 180
Can you make this ? 48 Is the legally still a bike cc here and no one seems to make those stickers
keep looking on the bottom of the page, there are tons more designs. those just happen to be the ones I use on my 100cc's lol.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back