Custom decals & MotoredBikes.com decals

Wow wish I'd known this. Here's the best I could come up with for a Sidewinder. Lots of rattlesnake decals but couldn't find any sidewinders. The sidewinder looks like it has horns on its head.
20210306_175420.jpg
20210419_135816.jpg

Wow wish I'd known this. Here's the best I could come up with for a Sidewinder. Lots of rattlesnake decals but couldn't find any sidewinders. The sidewinder looks like it has horns on its head.
View attachment 105062View attachment 105063

Your snake sticker is perfect. but a picture of your face might look better :LOL:

I think a "Don't Tread on Me" sticker would look good too
There are alot of different styles of the DTOM sticker not just the traditional Gadson Flag

Your snake sticker is perfect. but a picture of your face might look better :LOL:

I think a "Don't Tread on Me" sticker would look good too
There are alot of different styles of the DTOM sticker not just the traditional Gadson Flag
Yeah, the DTOM are nice but of all the ones I saw none was of a sidewinder. Something about like this picture would've been cool but with the head raised above the body and that rattle more to the side away from the body.

01TB-SIDEWINDER1-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, the DTOM are nice but of all the ones I saw none was of a sidewinder. Something about like this picture would've been cool but with the head raised above the body and that rattle more to the side away from the body.

View attachment 105065

Most Sidewinder decals and stickers are of the snake moving sideways to let ya know it's a Sidewinder.

I guess you'll have to search for the right pic of a coiled SW ready to strike and have Gressey Chris make ya a sticker

Most Sidewinder decals and stickers are of the snake moving sideways to let ya know it's a Sidewinder.

I guess you'll have to search for the right pic of a coiled SW ready to strike and have Gressey Chris make ya a sticker
Yeah I know, even doing Google searches that's the best picture I could come up with. When I was a kid living in Texas I used to catch those things all the time.

Back