For Sale Custom motorized bike gaskets, MADE IN USA!

Well, after a few years of motorized bike experience and building countless kits, I've always had a problem with the crappy gaskets they come with, they would always either rip on me whenever I needed to remove the cylinder or intake or they were soo thin that it wouldn't seal properly even when cranking down on the bolts as hard as possible.

Sooo, I decided to make my own!

There cut on my CNC cutter and quality checked by yours truly, I use the best material's that I can find (fel-pro)
PXL_20211030_024615652.jpg
PXL_20211030_024646347.jpg

The rubberized cork gasket and the Karropak withstands the bend test with flying colors!
ezgif-7-79b029671c98.gif
ezgif-7-dafc900f24b8.gif

I'm currently offering these gaskets for the intake as well as the base gasket.

You get 2 Karropak base gaskets and rubberized cork base gasket as well as 2 Karropak intake gaskets and 1 rubberized cork intake gasket all for 15$ shipped (lower 48)

PXL_20211030_232214889.jpg

Due to popular demand, I will now be offering my chainsaw gaskets made of Karropak, these will fit the chainsaw carb conversions (Tillotson HS254B carbs to be specific)
You get 5 gaskets for 10$ shipped (lower 48)
PXL_20220206_034353680.MP_50_3_550x500.jpg

For sales or inquires: Either PM me or email me at markmakesgaskets@gmail.com

What about copper or stainless base /head gaskets 14- 32gauge
Just PM him.
I don't know if he is doing those as of yet...You will need to PM him for details as to if or when these will be available.

Ps...i have never known of stainless but i have known of aluminum head gaskets.

I'm from Belarus but I just say I'm Russian cause no one knows where that is :ROFLMAO:

@Mossy I take Paypal man, I prefer friends and family since there are no fees, otherwise, I add the extra I get charged by Paypal if you do the Business option. (they like taking the money I guess)

I've been working on making copper gaskets in 36Ga but that's still in development.

I'm from Belarus but I just say I'm Russian cause no one knows where that is :ROFLMAO:

@Mossy I take Paypal man, I prefer friends and family since there are no fees, otherwise, I add the extra I get charged by Paypal if you do the Business option. (they like taking the money I guess)

I've been working on making copper gaskets in 36Ga but that's still in development.
I don't have a PayPal... Could I send you a money order instead ? I sent you an Email

Just giving another bump. Looking at having some more custom gaskets made. Asking about pricing for a specific material. I'm to lazy to make the gaskets myself, lol, even though I have a few rolls of it laying around. lol. It's cold, I got time to wait for the mail. lol

Just giving another bump. Looking at having some more custom gaskets made. Asking about pricing for a specific material. I'm to lazy to make the gaskets myself, lol, even though I have a few rolls of it laying around. lol. It's cold, I got time to wait for the mail. lol
Lazer cut is going to be better than my exacto blade job...

Lazer cut is going to be better than my exacto blade job...

Yeah, he does good work and is trying to make a living. I could go buy the machine he is using and learn it myself, but why when he already has. lol. He's trying to make a living, I'm cool with spending some money with him. My 3rd or 4th order with him. I even know some people with a machine like his, but they don't motorbike, so no no. lol. Buy some gaskets from the guy, he does good work.

Here's an old trick
Using an alignment tool to make gaskets :LOL:

Back