Daily Driver

I save a lot of money on kitty litter by only feeding my cat once every three days.
Never give cat's any milk...It is unhealthy for them plus they cannot digest lactose...Always give them water.

With me it cost more to feed 6 eight lbs cats than one ninety lbs American Bully a month.
Try feeding one of these guys, Holy crap!! He eats twice as much as me easy.

SUNP1042.JPG

Go to your local tortillaria and see if they have reject tortillas you can grab for free. I used to go to the tortillaria daily when I was in high school and worked on a pig farm for FFA

Go to your local tortillaria and see if they have reject tortillas you can grab for free. I used to go to the tortillaria daily when I was in high school and worked on a pig farm for FFA
I feed him lots of fresh veggies, and varied diet. I could skimp and only do pellets, but I love my big turd. I want him to have fun while eating, instead of just eat. I like that he knows what he likes too, he will toss what he doesn't want out of the way so he can eat what he does want. I always thought pigs ate anything, till I got one. Now I realize they are as picky as a 16 year old rich princess. This guy is anyway. Super picky eater, but toys are easy, pop bottles and boxes. Him and Evil get in fights over who's box it is. lol

Back