Damn chain...

Looks like it's gonna be a week or two before I can put chain back on my bike. I can't find anywhere that has 40 chain master links in stock, so I'll have to buy some 41 chain. I simply just don't have the money right now, so I'm probably stuck walking a little longer

Thats ok, it builds character and stamina...lol...lol.
You wanted to lose a little weight anyways...lol.
Yeah, but walking to work at 5:40 am sucks. I also have to get up earlier in order to leave. I was getting up at 5:30, and leaving at 5:50, and having 5 minutes before I had to clock in.

Thats ok, it builds character and stamina...lol...lol.
You wanted to lose a little weight anyways...lol.
Yeah, but walking to work at 5:40 am sucks. I also have to get up earlier in order to leave. I was getting up at 5:30, and leaving at 5:50, and having 5 minutes before I had to clock in.
Yep, there goes that "sympathy" thing coming from me again...lol...lol.

I switched back to the stock chain tensioner with a new roller, and I think I got it too tight and it shot the master link. The worse part is I'm fresh out of master links. Looks like I'm walking to work tomorrow.
I got rid of my tensioner all together and it runs really fine no problems and no slack

I switched back to the stock chain tensioner with a new roller, and I think I got it too tight and it shot the master link. The worse part is I'm fresh out of master links. Looks like I'm walking to work tomorrow.
Don't ya just hate having to rely on adidas for transportation.....

Back