DO NOT BUY FROM ZEDA MOTORSPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikeMan2

Local time
2:34 PM
Boobert from Zeda will rip you off and run with your money YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

If you want to write a review, there's a section of the forum specifically for that.
You might want to include some factual details about your experience, and maybe leave the link out of it.

From the terms of use:
"....You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like,....."

Apollo buys his motors from Zeda..lol.

I've recently joined the zedamafia group and wouldn't you know it, some haters and butt hurt amongst the banned from the private group...I'll just leave it at that.

Apollo buys his motors from Zeda..lol.

I've recently joined the zedamafia group and wouldn't you know it, some haters and butt hurt amongst the banned from the private group...I'll just leave it at that.
Boobret sells you junk FACT

So tell us what happen?...,did the motor blow up on you or something?

So tell us what happen?...,did the motor blow up on you or something?
He made 5 or 6 videos a while back ranting about electrical components of some sort dealing with a generator and even said he'd buy parts from gasbike. I don't think he operates on the same frequencies as most people, so it's probably better to ignore how unhappy he is about stuff..

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back