Dual Pull lever

I favor setting up motor bike controls as Motor Cycle Like as possible, that could
prevent a Motorcycle FUBAR, and make it easier for people with Motorcycle skills
to ride the Motor Bike. In short ... Left Hand = Clutch Right Hand ... Throttle +
[ Front ] brake. The Combo lever makes perfect sense, leave front brake a bit slack.

The way I see it ... A combo Brake / Clutch lever would ensure clutch is in, before
activating [ rear ] brake Front brake could be used Motorcycle style, to set up for corners . When I was young, many motorcycle accidents were caused by ' torquies ' the rider had the brakes jammed on, and the clutch fully out ! * When you get scared on a motorcycle, grab the levers, that puts a brake on, and the clutch goes in. *

Right side away from the clutch for me. Clutch and brake on the same side a BIG PITA.

WAY too much for me to think about... Dual pull on the right for me as well and clutch on the left.

Also, it's pretty much a natural thing to release the throttle as you reach for the brake.

I really like the dual pull lever, I have a V brake on front and modified caliper on the back. The effort level is high though. Would stop better with two Vs, but is OK as it is.
Totally recommend the dual lever.

Input

This is good reasearch and development. i wanted to get one and s*@t now i know what i wanted to now thanks for the info. thats why iam here. Pay it forward right.

Back