Votes: 7 36.8%
  • full choke no throttle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no choke half tickle throttle.

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lovely :D

I have to admit to being curious though. On one picture of the v between the cylinders there is a little pressure fitting and pipe that comes from the bottom of number 2 cylinder - looks a little like an oil line ... anyone have any ideas what it is?

Oh, and anyone wanna lend me $14k? *beg..plead* :D

Jemma xx

Viewed from the left side (on side) I think one would call that the #1 cylinder.

The engine rotates counter clockwise as viewed in this pic. This is a low rpm motor and that is an oil line to make sure this shielded from oil throw-off area get adequate lube.

Fully and properly restored this is prolly a $100k pioneer motorcycle.

NOTE: In 1911 Indian won the first Isle of Man TT on the 37.7 mile mountain course at a speed of 47+mph. I think they finished 1, 2, 3.

Attachments

• indian2.jpg
    indian2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 206
Jemma I could lend you the money.

Thank you :) but I'm not in a position to pay you back and plus the minute I sat on the thing I would be technically illegal lol

Im liking the Henderson Double-4 though - although a 1920's U8 motorcycle is more insanity than even I could handle...

Jemma xx

WoW , Thats a fantastic bike. The frame looks like one of Mike Simpsons only rusty.......T

Jemma, What are those motorcycles you were talking about like. Never heared of ether one. I really couldn't lend that kind of money anyway. Just wishful thinking.

16 large. Looking at that old Indian I'm thinking "I kinda know how it rides."
I think that's so awesome that that bike can be duplicated for far less.
But an original Indian is like a fine wine.....

Back