engine froze now unfroze but wont engage

Before going any further,you should figure out what caused this and if any metal **** fell into the engine. The piston is heald in place with the pin you see when you look at the piston from the side and that pin (I'm guessing here) is held in place by a "clip" that could be removed with a screwdriver.Never had mine apart that far but this is what I've seen on most other engines.You really need to make sure there is no **** in the bottom of the engine, you cood blow the lower unit.
lol I guess krap with a c is a bad word

Hmmm, six more and we can have the "7 words you can't say on MBc" :D

What's done is done.
Norman had/has the best idea with a very generous offer...ship both engines to him and he'll fix it free.
That reminds me.My car engine is making a small pinging noise...........now where is that norman. ;)

Gee, that's an easy fix.....turn up the radio.....no more ping. :D

not an easy fix, didnt fit, the old piston is too big....write back later. what sucks, is the shop on ebay (powerking) sent me a 50 instead of an 80 like it was listed, and i could have used my old parts for this if it would have been.

one more things. theres pistons for sale from dax for 20 bucks. hmm your right tho, i hope no metal fell out and damaged the lower block. what should i do? spend money on a piston and see if that works. thx!
p.s powerking should send me 1 for false advertising! lol yea..

thx guys. I will try my best and look for my webcam in storage, and take pics. the #1 engine (newest) makes a clicking sound also when i pedal it, like somethings in the lower block and might have damaged that.

#2 motor's head piston all that is in good condition. theres a screw completely broke off in the front mount...and the left side is cracked where..I can't screw the clutch arm door on and keep the clutch arm attached. is there any ideas on how to fix? thx

Back