Expansion chamber

Im definitely not the one to ask all the stuff on the pipe. I just know a few tricks with them that work for me. Lol. I understand how they work and all, yeah long and low, or short and smokin, but its a lot more than that if you are making your own. I'd rather not screw up how you learn it. Lol. I like machines and tools, and fire and electricity, im not the best teacher. I can how ever drill over 10,000 holes in a day. Where they should be. 😆. Check out that 2 stroke stuffing muffin or whatever his handle on youtube is. He does a pretty good job of drinking whiskey and explaing how it all ties together. I direct my friends to him. Just easier to watch than read my mumbo jumbo.

No problem, I've been watching him for a while now, I like what works thou, that's sometimes a lot cheaper on the wallet.

Yeah I learned that in college tech school in hydro class. Lol I'd have to dig my college books back out.

One of the best pipes to use is the jog scooter pipe. It is easy to modify to fit and adds more power than an mz65 pipe. When I make my pipes I use what are called sanitary weld reducers and sanitary weld 45's and 90° elbows both found on ebay and Amazon and in every size imaginable.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
This is my bike with a modified Yasuni R1 max belly pipe. It's a very tight fit to get it between the crank arms and to clear the chain and tire.
Screenshot_20210926-184221_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210926-184157_Gallery.jpg

Yeah I knew jog pipe is good, i want to build minarelli hybrid, but just dont have the cash right now. I know it's the way too go.

I picked up a used cr80 pipe I'm going to hack up for my nitro bike. Chamber is way bigger than MZ65 or clone. Takes a bit of work to make it fit though. For me it's just a money saver ( time is money) to just get a pipe and hack at it. lol. I forgot about it or I would have mentioned it in the first post I did.

Same here, its far easier to modify an existing pipe especially using the elbows and reducers I posted. Most 60cc to 80cc dirt bike pipes work great for our bikes.

Back