Finally got bike started .

check for air leak at intake and carb
I believe it was my magnet to my magneto the key piece that goes into the shaft to keep the magnet in place fell out so motor cranked up for one minute and shut off that's what I'm thinking cuz it cranked up so I'm getting ready to go try it now keep you posted

Hopefully the woodruff key stuck to the magnet instead of flying around damaging your coil. the Seal came apart on this one damaging the coil. Metal flying around isn’t good. Check the coil impedance just to be safe should be over 300 ohms.

I’m still thinking when it heats up it’s expanding the head , cylinder that’s when your losing compression and dies. The thing to do is pull the head and check things out. Go from there.

I’m still thinking when it heats up it’s expanding the head , cylinder that’s when your losing compression and dies. The thing to do is pull the head and check things out. Go from there.
Yeah that's what I'm doing today . I appreciate all your feedback it's helping me..I'm going to take the whole motor apart I ordered a new zeda 80 coming in the mail. It's my only transportation.so I think instead of wasting time trying to figure out the motor I have now from bikeberry I'll just order a new one which is the zeda 80 new model. So that way my spare time I can fix my old motor and have that for backup and get learning experience on fixing the motor.

Back