For Sale..Clutch roller bracket for HT

I know that there are many out there that can make these on their own. This is for those that can't for what ever the reason.

This is a bolt on mod. This roller bracket will enable the rider to disengage the clutch with minimal effort. Once installed, the clutch can be disengaged with one (1) finger, the pinkie at that. On my bike I can disengage the clutch using 6# test mono fishing line.

These come with a 100% satisfaction guarentee...all you have to say is I want my money back...PERIOD..that is how good these are.

These are hand made by me. I use 3/4" angle iron, steel ball bearing roller, and grade 8.8 mounting hardware. Painted to either Silver, or Black. The only part that is not included in this mod is the cable case holder, which you will use from your own engine. $14.95 plus actual postage.

Shipping will generally be within 24 hours. If for any reason a longer time is needed you will be notified BEFORE payment.

Photos are as follows.. 1.The cable roller bracket itself 2.the original instillation and 3. the installed modification.

Thank You
Ronald V. Becker
Calera, Alabama USA

Attachments

• Roller.JPG
    Roller.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 969
  • Original.jpg
    Original.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 897
  • Installed.jpg
    Installed.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,736
Thanks Ed...Glad you added a picture. What I've experienced in the past is that if you shorten the cable housing and don't have such a bend in the housing the pull will be easier and more smothly. Remember guys, the less bend in any cable housing will make a difference.

Attachments

• 2062649390105769788S600x600Q85.jpg
    2062649390105769788S600x600Q85.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
I just sent the $ order off yesterday! I hope to get mine next week some time. I like how yours looks & it sets back far enough to clear every thing. I have a billet intake (straight) & a''speed'' carb, & had to remove the stock cable adjustment bar. (had it cut & notched as a screw type plug). Ron if you read this post PM me. Thanks Hawaii ED, that is a great pic!

Glad to help! It is a nice piece, that is for sure!

And thanks for the tip on the cable line, will shift that over.

Ron; Very true, the less bend on a cable, The less resistance. (All so smother & less wear). Now if I can shorten the mile long throttle cable safety, I'll be in there!!! I have thought about using a ''cable stop'' from ACE (that's what they call them) at the twist grip end. But not sure how reliable that would be!

Last edited:
Ron; Very true, the less bend on a cable, The less resistance. (All so smother & less wear). Now if I can shorten the mile long throttle cable safety, I'll be in there!!! I have thought about using a ''cable stop'' from ACE (that's what they call them) at the twist grip end. But not sure how reliable that would be!

Pull the cable out of the housing, place housing where you want it routed. Cut housing making sure that the cable is forward of cut. TRICK.... If able and I use a gas torch (not the cutting tip), I melt the cable (not the housing) where I want it. Take a file and file bur till the cable can be inserted into housing....the cable won't unwrap. I don't know if a propane bottle will melt the cable...MAP gas will. I use Propane and Oxygen, cheaper, but a special cutting tip is needed.

I can make a film clip, or pictures if one can't understand.

Hawaii Ed,
Could we get a few more views of the shift kit install? I would like to see them but may need to start a new thread. I just got one of AL. Fisherman's cable mods and it works great. Thanks! AG in NC

I'm Ready to Buy one now...

Let me know what I have to do to get one!!

Back