Good quality throttle??

The L bracket helps to stabilize the cable
Will the adjuster threads accept the goose neck that comes with the kit throttle? If so, you could use the kit cable/housing piece (because it is longer) without having to cut and add a barrel clamp. I like the On/Off switch, and fact that it is all metal. I used a throttle tube from an old Kawasaki. It fit the stock kit housing, and it has a nice grip. I bookmarked Stanton web site. Looks like they have some good stuff ;-)

Will the adjuster threads accept the goose neck that comes with the kit throttle? If so, you could use the kit cable/housing piece (because it is longer) without having to cut and add a barrel clamp. I like the On/Off switch, and fact that it is all metal. I used a throttle tube from an old Kawasaki. It fit the stock kit housing, and it has a nice grip. I bookmarked Stanton web site. Looks like they have some good stuff ;-)
I also used a self tapping screw through the metal clamp and into the handlebar on the On/Off switch to ensure a good ground contact

Did you have to drill through to make a hole? I might drill a shallow hole from the inside and tap a short roll pin in place (locator pin). Oh, the ground contact is in the handle, nice.

Did you have to drill through to make a hole? I might drill a shallow hole from the inside and tap a short roll pin in place (locator pin). Oh, the ground contact is in the handle, nice.
A self tapping screw drills into metal without having to predrill a hole or tap the hole.

Goodest, bestess and mostess. https://www.staton-inc.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=2038
0192.jpg

Forgot to mention that the cdh throttle doesn't have a kill switch on it. So you'll either have to use the kit one or get a separate one. I got this one off of Amazon, fits nice and tight. You'll need to cut off the connector and splice the wires in though.

Attachments

• 20220316_114525.jpg
    20220316_114525.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 95
And that's one thing I didn't think of. No problem, just a chance to be creative. I'll either reuse or I've got some switches I can use for just that purpose.

Back